Warranty, Refund & Cancellation
"Do you have a guarantee or warranty?"
Yes - Fast Electronics only chooses to stock the very best quality products from professional China manufacturers. The quality is guaranteed. All products that arrive in the Fast Electronics warehouse are checked for perfect appearance and correct functionality by our QC engineers. Our packing team checks again to make sure that the right accessories are included and that the electrical / socket adapters are correct for your country. (Please note in the case of region-specific items such as PAL / NTSC TV/Video Color Regions, digital TV, GSM mobile phones etc you are responsible for ordering the correct units and we will send you exactly what you order.
Your orders are also guaranteed for successful delivery.
- Products are sourced based on quality as the key factor, and we strictly reject many China-made products which are not up to standard for supplying to our customers.
- Fast Electronics Supplier has an in-house full time Quality Control Team who are trained in strict testing policies. Most batches of electronic products coming into the warehouse are tested one by one for function and appearance.
- In the case of delivery methods or destinations which lack a confirmed delivery tracking date, we will take the assumption that the warranty period starts 30 days after we sent out your order.
- The user voids the warranty if s/he flashes the firmware of a device, opens the body in an attempt to fix, or otherwise uses the device in a way that is not considered normal usage.
- The warranty does not extend to free repair / replacement in cases to damage to products, accidental breakage, misuse, or wear and tear. Signs of physical damage may cause us to refuse to provide free repair.
- Accessories are not covered the same warranty that applies to the main product.
If an accessory is broken
The accessories that come with your product are not covered by the same warranty that applies to the main product. This means that if the device arrives faulty, or develops a hardware fault that is not related to normal wear and tear, you can contact us to request a replacement. Because accessories are typically small and cheap. It is usually faster and not very expensive to buy replacement cable / earphone / stylus from your local electronics shop, not wait for it to be sent from China. Search also on Fast Electronics website, if we have the accessory available we will put it online. Depending on your account level we may only be able to send replacement accessories together with a new order you are placing, not in a separate delivery.
"You guys promised to send me some new accessories of my cell phone, but I still haven't received them. How long are they going to take?"
After you placed and paid an accessory order , normally, it takes around 20 days for us to ship out your order. Although Fast Electronics stocks all items in our warehouse we don’t stock accessories in advance. Once we get your order payment we will immediately purchase accessories for you from our partners and check them before sending out. The Supplier of Fast Electronics is the only wholesaler in China that offers to its customers the accessory service. We hope you can understand and thank you in advance for your patience regarding accessory orders. If you want extra spare accessories to support your own customers' requirements, please order them directly from the website . If you cannot find the accessory you need please feel free to Contact Us.
Guarantee on Projector Lamp Bulbs
We can offer a 1 month guarantee on the bulbs shipped with Fast Electronics Wholesale Projectors. This shorter guarantee period is because the lifetime of the bulb depends on the user's usage and treatment of the device. Please check each product description for estimated lifetime usage hours.
- If your projector bulb fails during the guarantee period, we will send you a new one free (over USD17 value). You will need to cover only the cost of shipping (around USD7.00) and employ professionals to install the replacement bulb.
RC Toys - Special Warranty Notes
- RC Toys naturally come in for a lot of wear and tear from the moment you start using them. For this reason our 12 month warranty when applied to RC Toys is only intended to cover "dead on arrival" issues where the product for some reason does not work out of the box. Please check your products carefully on arrival.
- Product wear and tear, and breakage during use, is your responsibility and not covered by warranty. Please use these RC Toys responsibly and pay attention to safety. Fast Electronics can't accept liability for any injury or damage caused by the product or your use of it.
- Fast Electronics currently exclusively operates from our headquarters in Hong Kong and warehouse in Shenzhen, China. Since we are a wholesaler not a retailer, and we are shipping to you from China, we cannot practicably offer a level of after sales product support that you would get from a retail outlet. If the product breaks while you are using it, especially if this occurs some time after you received the item, Fast Electronics reserves the right to judge that the reported fault is likely to be a breakage not a product fault. In any case, returning these low-priced, large-sized products to China will be almost as expensive as buying new stock.
If your product's battery is faulty
Rechargeable batteries can also be permanently reduced in capacity if you leave them completely drained for a long period of time. To keep your batteries healthy keep them charged and in use. All Fast Electronics products have the batteries tested and confirmed OK when entering our warehouse stock, and we ensure proper stock turnover so no products are expired when we send them out. When you receive your items, charge the batteries fully before use, as we do not pre-charge the batteries for you on all items.
Warranty Limitation on Batteries
For the "usage affects lifetime" reasons mentioned above, it is virtually impossible for us, the wholesaler, to tell if a battery is "faulty", or just simply "naturally worn out" by your own use. Therefore the general 12 month product warranty from Fast Electronics does NOT apply to rechargeable batteries.
Please note our policy as follows:
- Your product batteries are covered against faults for the first 30 days from the time you receive your goods only. Within this time if there is a fault we will assist you with replacing the faulty items. Normally this will be via a special delivery of the new batteries.
- If, within this 30-day limited warranty period, the batteries will not recharge, or appear to drain too fast, Contact Us with your order number and the product code, and we will give you information about what levels it should be functioning at and confirm if it is faulty and can be replaced.
- (We reserve the right NOT to make a special delivery in rare situations that the delivery conditions in your destination, or prevailing China exit Customs practices, prevent or restrict us from shipping only-battery parcels. In such cases we will still send the batteries free, but it would have to be together with an order of larger items.)
- Outside this limited warranty period, customers are requested to pay for deliveries of spare batteries. In such a case, Contact Us and we will tell you how much you need to pay, as these items are not listed on our website.
Delivery Failure Scenarios:
- The package is lost, broken, or stolen before it reaches you.Fast Electronics will re-send the goods or give a full refund. In practice such cases are very rare, perhaps 1 in 5000 shipments, when using courier services. Please note confirmation of such cases can take some time, so in such an event you may be advised to place a new order at your expense while the original shipment is investigated pending compensation.
- An Air Mail package has not arrived after a long time.Fast Electronics will give a full refund after the delivery deadline has expired. These cases are rare, and if this ever occurs, we will inform you of the delivery deadline for your package, which will be 30-60 days depending on the region.
- Multi-part delivery arrives missing some items or packets.In this case, a customer had ordered more than one product and found that the order arrived without the appropriate number of ordered items.Similar to what you would do with regards to a broken item case, the proper reporting procedure would be: (1) contact your courier immediately to issue a formal complaint, and (2) open a ticket with Fast Electronics within 3 working days and provide the requisite photos. (Guidelines for photos: Take photos of all 6 sides of the brown cardboard shipping box (outer casing) the delivery arrived in. You will then need to provide photos of the received items in the way in which they arrived inside the shipping box. Please also indicate the dimensions of the package and the gross weight of the entire package (shipping box + main product (incl. accessories, if any) + any and all packing material). Please retain the package and all contents for later reference.After this initial phase, please contact your courier's local office and open a claim. You will then need to contact Fast Electronics to receive a formal ticket about your case. During this time, our delivery team will evaluate whether or not your missing product was the result of delivery or packing error. If it is determined that a packing error occurred, Fast Electronics will credit you the value of the missing product plus a partial shipping credit. On the other hand, if it is determined the missing items were the cause of a courier mishandling, Fast Electronics will follow your claim with the courier's China office. Once the missing case is confirmed by the courier, Fast Electronics will credit you for the value of the missing product + partial shipping.
- Items in the packet arrive in a damaged condition.A customer’s order arrived with product/s in damaged condition.In such a scenario, you must, first, raise the issue immediately with the courier or delivery company. Then, open a ticket with Fast Electronics and provide the requisite photos. (Guidelines for photos: First, take photos of all 6 sides of the box that contains the product (inner casing). Then, take photos of all 6 sides of the brown cardboard shipping box (outer casing). For the product itself, please provide enough photos that will accurately show, first, the whole product and then a close-up of the damaged area.) The photos will then be used for remodeling the broken process to find out the cause of the damage. And also the customer needs to keep the original packing case for courier's investigation purposes.Provided you follow the correct reporting process, your case can be dealt with expeditiously if the incident report is received by Fast Electronics within 3 working days from your receipt of the damaged article/s. Once Fast Electronics receives the ticket with the details and photos clearly evidencing the damage, and confirms the products were indeed damaged during transit, a credit worth the product value of the damaged item will be made in your Fast Electronics account or a replacement part or accessory, if applicable, will be sent to you at our discretion.
- A shipment is delayed, turned back, or seized by Customs.If the Customs issue was your responsibility, you are liable. If the failed delivery was due to mis-handling by Fast Electronics, you will receive compensation when the case is resolved. Such cases are unusual but it is important you are aware of your responsibilities in such a case.
All imported goods are subject to Customs clearance in every country. When you buy from Fast Electronics, the goods are sent from China. Therefore you are importing, and you are the importer responsible for the goods when the goods pass through Customs in your destination country. According to our general terms and conditions, you may order anything you like from Fast Electronics and we will fulfil your order, but it remains totally your responsibility to find out in advance if the products are permissible to import into your destination country, and if so what clearance requirements, taxes, policies etc apply in that country. Fast Electronics cannot and will not offer advice or pre-shipment information on Customs issues in any regard.
You need to be aware that, since any order you make on Fast Electronics will pass through your country's Customs, the Customs have the right to hold and inspect your goods according to their policies.
Every country's Customs has different policies, and these policies can vary substantially, for example...
...from port to port
...from day to day or from one Custom's staff member to another
...depending on the volume of packages requiring clearance on any particular day
...depending on the security levels and political climate of the moment
...depending on the package shipment method
...depending on the package origin
...depending on the package, weight, shape, packing, size, profile, x-ray results, etc
...depending on the package contents
...depending on the declared or assessed valuation of the package contents
...depending on the paperwork accompanying the shipment
...depending on random inspection timetables or scheduled batch checks for particular criteria
As the importer, you bear sole responsibility for the clearance of the goods any issues that may arise from an inspection or hold. Typically, the consignee of the shipped packets is taken as the importer in any problem case.
In most countries, depending on the category of goods imported and the quantity or value, the shipment will be assessed for duties and /or sales tax. That is your responsibility as the importer.
In The Case Of A Customs Hold
Fast Electronics will contact you to discuss the issue openly. You will typically be required to communicate directly with your country's Customs, or contact them via your courier company. If additional documents are required, Fast Electronics will do our utmost to provide the documents to you and support the goods clearance. Your country's Customs can hold goods pending a decision for as long as they like. The final decision about assessing, valuing, taxing, releasing/refusing, seizing the goods is entirely down to Customs. In some cases no reasons are provided, and in many countries the importer has no right of appeal. In most countries the Customs are hard to communicate with and lack basic public information or accessible staff contact. In the vast majority of cases, the goods are released after a delay ranging from 1 day to 6 months the reason for the delay is usually unknown, and the length of the delay is unfortunately beyond anyone's control. If the goods are refused entry, they will either be destroyed with no compensation, or turned back so the courier ships them back to China. Under these terms and conditions, which you are agreeing to at the time you place your order, you are acknowledging you understand your basic responsibilities as an importer and the resultant liabilities should any exception occur.
Examples of situations where Fast Electronics will compensate you
If internationally recognized documents such as CE / FCC / Sisvel could not be supplied fast enough by Fast Electronics, and Customs refused entry to the goods.
If you made a valid request for customization of the shipping paperwork, and we agreed to follow your instructions but failed to do so.
If we made any other serious error on the paperwork accompanying the goods.
If the goods were delayed or impounded by China Exit Customs rather than your own country's Customs.
If a Customs inquiry reveals a valid IPR issue with the products. Fast Electronics never knowingly markets/sells counterfeit products or any products/packaging infringing intellectual property of any parties.
Examples of situations where you are not entitled to compensation
If you refused to accept the goods.
If the goods could not clear due to import restrictions that are specific to your own country, e.g. FDA approval of products (USA), country-specific certification, restricted categories of goods, quotas, so-called anti-dumping enforcement etc.
If you refused to accept applicable taxes or other charges associated with the import procedure.
If you refused to pay additional charges or fines resulting from Customs' re-assessment of the classification or value of the goods.
If you were unable to accept the goods due to laws in your country such as a lack of an import license.
If Customs refused entry to your goods because you failed to provide paperwork or other information in a timely manner, OR provided incorrect paperwork or information.
If Customs refused entry to your goods but they did not provide a reason, OR we were unable to confirm sufficient detail of the supposed reason.
If Customs refused entry to your goods due to a supposed IPR issue, but in our opinion this is unsubstantiated.
If Customs are still holding the goods after a period of at least 6 weeks and after our best efforts we have no further detail about the reason for the hold or any probable resolution to the case.
If clearance failed due to lack of licenses / documents / certificates which are specific to your country and Fast Electronics deems it beyond the reasonable scope of our Supplier’s Shipping Team to provide these documents in the absence of any pre-shipment communication from you.
If Customs refused entry to your goods or levied increased taxes, charges, or fines associated with the classification or declared value of the goods on the shipping paperwork. We always inform you in advance about the declaration of your goods, and in the cases of larger shipments you have to agree to the declaration value explicitly, so this is deemed to be totally your responsibility.
If we previously warned you about a possible increased risk of delivery exceptions due to our experience of shipping to your country, for whatever reason, but you explicitly agreed to go ahead with the order.
"Compensation" refers to full or partial refund/credit of the amount you paid for the goods and /or shipping (depending on the situation). Fast Electronics will absolutely not offer any further compensation or accept any liability in any other regard. We reserve the sole right to evaluate the reason for a Customs exception. We will do this openly based on our communications with the Courier, your country's Customs, and any evidence you have provided us of your own communications with the Courier and Customs. If the goods are returned to China, but we deem that you were liable for the failed delivery not us, we may be able to compensate partially, based on any remaining credit after return delivery fees, China import taxes, and restocking fees. If the goods are impounded, held indefinitely, destroyed, or confiscated by Customs, and according to the policy above this is not Fast Electronics’ responsibility (including where the actual reason for the exception was never clarified), you will not receive compensation of any kind. Search online, check with your local Government, local Customs and Chambers of Commerce, and seek advice on all import regulations and procedures.
To ensure successful delivery, particularly of larger shipments, we strongly recommend you personally undertake rigorous research of your local destination laws, regulations, and common practices in relation to imported goods and taxation.
For large shipments you should always hire a licensed Import Broker.
General Delivery Failure Cases Where You Accept Liability
You (or the consignee) must accept delivery of the goods and comply with any applicable procedures/charges from your local Customs.
If the delivery fails because:
- you were not at home or the courier could not contact you
- the delivery details were wrong
- the recipient fails to accept the goods
- the courier cannot satisfactorily verify the identity of the person attempting to receive the goods
- the courier cannot deliver to a remote area or invalid address
- delivery fails due to war, disaster, etc
- other similar scenarios beyond our control
[in such cases] you agree that Fast Electronics will not accept liability and no compensation is available.
- There are also several situations in which you accept liability when the goods do not arrive due to Customs issues. Please read the full Terms & Conditions.
Fast Electronics reserves the right to cancel an order at any time. 12 Month Warranty On All Fast Electronics Products.