How to get profit - Loan Available
Be our Partner and get profit. Simply get yourself registered with us. Get orders from your customers. Buy our products and order us to send the product direct to your customers. We shall do the packing and shipping the products direct to your customers on behalf of you. We shall never contact your customers directly.
Buy our products in bulk at reduced price and sell at your price in retail.
You may contact us for negotiation if you want to buy our products in bulk. Special deductions are available for bulk buyers like reduced price, free shipping, EMI and more.
EMI option on credit cards allows you to convert your online payments to EMI. Our Payment Gateway has been interfaced with various Credit Card issuer and their service providers and various Banks to enable you to apply for EMI right at the time of making online payment.
Step 1 : On the payment page, you will have to select EMI on Credit Card option.
Step 2 : Then you will have the option to select Credit Card Issuing Bank. System will then display the EMI amount payable for 3 Months, 6 Months, 9 Months and 12 Months tenure.
Step 3 : Select the preferred EMI option and provide the Credit Card details to make payment.
Step 4 : The transaction will be processed and the Issuing Bank will be intimated by our Gateway System to convert the transaction to the selected EMI Option. In case your Credit Card is not eligible for EMI, you will have the option to pay normally.
Prerequisites to avail EMI facilities
* To avail EMI facilities transaction Amount should be more than or equal to Rs. 2500/-
* Additional TDR on EMI will be recovered from the merchant only. It will not be charged to the customers.
List of Banks that will give you Loan:
Credit cards issued from the following Banks will be eligible for EMI conversion :-
1. ICICI Bank
2. Axis Bank
3. HDFC Bank
4. State Bank of India
6. HSBC Bank
7. Standard Chartered Bank
8. Kotak Bank
9. Indusind Bank
10. RBL Bank
FAQs regarding EMI
Q. What happens if the Credit Card issuing Bank rejects the EMI request?
A. Less than 0.1% Emi Transactions are rejected by the bank. In such a rare scenario, the customer can reach out to the issuing bank for resolution. The issuing bank has the discretion to allow/ disallow all EMI requests.
Q. How can a customer cancel an EMI if the transaction is refunded?
A. The customer can call the Issuing Bank to for foreclosure of loan.
Q. Who will handle customer queries pertaining to EMI?
A. Customers are requested to refer all their queries pertaining to EMI to the Issuing Bank. However, if the customer insists, the query may be referred to CCAvenue and CCAvenue will try to get the same resolved through Issuing Bank.
Terms governing Credit Card EMI transactions
- CCAvenue facilitates Equated Monthly Instalments ("EMI") payment method on all purchases worth Rs 2,500 and above made merchant website using shown credit cards on screen.
- The EMI facility is not available on purchases made using Debit cards, Net Banking or Cash on Delivery payment methods.
- The EMI facility is being offered by the respective banks to the customer and CCAvenue is a facilitator and has no role to play in the approval, extension, pricing, modification, pre-closure, closure or any matter incidental thereto pertaining to offering of the EMI facility, which is decided at the sole discretion of the bank. However CCAvenue will support on raised dispute to between banks and customer.
- The EMI facility being offered by the banks to the customers is governed by the respective terms and conditions of each bank and the customer is advised to approach the bank in case of any complaint, dispute or enquiry about an EMI transaction.
- Service tax, Education cess and other taxes will be levied by the banks on the charges levied by them for the EMI facility as mandated by applicable laws and regulations.
- In the case of customer cancellations or return of items purchased on EMI, CCAvenue will facilitate the refunds for and on behalf of the sellers as per the relevant refund policy. The customer is advised to check with the respective bank offering the EMI how the cancellations or refund will affect the EMI terms and of any pre-closure or interest charges levied on the customer.